Join PDMHS online

We prefer membership fees to be paid by BACS (contact the treasurer or the secretary for account details) or cheque.

A downloadable membership application form can be found on this page.

You can now join PDMHS online using PayPal.  The benefits are that it’s quick and easy and you can pay by Credit Card.  Use the form below.  You will be transferred to PayPal where you can enter the appropriate amount.  If you are a UK Tax Payer, we’d be most grateful if you could tick the appropriate box so we can make a claim from HMRC.

It will take a few days for us to update the web site to enable access to the members only area and for us to post out the first of your publications (latest issue of the Bulletin and the Newsletter).  Membership is still subject to confirmation by the committee but this is rarely an issue (any payment will be returned).

The class of membership is indicated by the payment you submit:

  • Ordinary members £25.00,
  • Joint Members £27.00 (2 adults at the same address),
  • Family Members £29.00 (2 adults at the same address & 2 children under 18), 
  • Institutional Members £35.00

    Check here if you are a UK taxpayer. I wish to Gift Aid my subscription and any payments I may make in the future to the Peak District Mines Historical Society Ltd.
    The simple question makes it harder for computer programs to exploit the form to send junk email.

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    Please notify the Peak District Mines Historical Society if you:

    • want to cancel this declaration
    • change your name or home address
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate you are able to claim additional tax relief.  To do that you should include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.