Please note that due to Covid-19 the following Events and Meets have been POSTPONED until further notice:
- All Talks and Exhibitions at the Peak District Lead Mining Museum.
- The East Midlands Industrial Archaeology Conference (EMIAC) on Saturday the 2nd of May 2020.
- The Underground Exploration Group (UEG) Underground Trip to Merry Tom Mine, Via Gellia on Tuesday the 28th of April 2020.
- The UEG Underground Trip to West Mine, Alderley Edge, on Saturday the 16th of May 2020.
- The Evening Walk to Bonsall Lees scheduled for Tuesday the 19th of May 2020 will not be going ahead and will be rescheduled for next year
- The planned UEG meets at Merlin Mine and Old Gells Spar Mine have been postponed and provisional dates for July/August are under consideration; details will be in the next Newsletter.