Access to some of the content on this website is only available to current paid-up members of PDMHS.
Login details for this new site are not the same as on the old site. The user name will be the email address you gave on your membership application or renewal.
A few days after we have your membership renewal payment and current email address you will be able to use the “forgot password” option on the login page to have a password sent to that email address.
Some of the content in the members area can also be accessed at our library in the Peak District Lead Mining Museum at Matlock Bath. The museum shop carries stocks of many past issues of Mining History as well as a large range of other publications.
- Archive of all newsletters
- Sundry databases of information largely but not exclusively relating to lead mining in the Peak District. These include copies of the databases in the public area but with extended search and export capabilities.
- An index of the Observations and Discoveries section of the newsletter linking to location maps for sites referenced.
- Various more technical documents for which the value is greatest for specialist PDMHS members rather than a more general readership.
- We may in future add sundry materials relating to administration of the society such as AGM reports and minutes.