PDMHS is a registered charity and so is able to benefit from the Gift Aid scheme, this is valuable to us and helps keep the membership fees down. The Membership Application form is here, if you qualify (i.e. you pay UK income tax), please complete the Gift Aid section too.
Existing members should use this Membership Renewal form.
Should you need it, a separate copy of the Gift Aid form is available.
The membership year runs from 1st September, and subscriptions become due annually on this date. Annual subscriptions for the Peak District Mines Historical Society are currently as follows:
|Individual Member – For individuals aged 18 years or over||£25.00|
|Joint Members – For two adults at a single address||£27.00|
|Family Member – Open to two partners and all named children under 18 years||£29.00|
|Institutional Member – Open to organisations, libraries etc||£35.00|
The completed forms and any other membership enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com or by post to:
The Membership Secretary, Peak District Mines Historical Society (PDMHS), c/o Peak District Mining Museum, The Pavilion, South Parade, Matlock Bath, Derbyshire DE4 3NR
- When you join the Society you will become a shareholder in the Peak District Mines Historical Society Limited. Your liability in the event of the Company being wound up is limited to £1.00. Your signature on the Application Form indicates your agreement to this.
- All members are welcome to take part in The Annual General Meeting (and associated Social Events) in November, usually at the Peak District Lead Mining Museum.
- The Membership Rates shown apply to the United Kingdom. Overseas applicants paying in local currency should ensure that their payments will yield the due amount after deduction of all exchange rate charges.
- Members are covered by our insurance policy which gives third party cover whilst engaged on Society approved mining history activities or representing PDMHS at other organised events. This is NOT a personal accident policy and does not cover independent or commercial activities.
- Separate insurance is required for underground activities and can be arranged through the PDMHS Underground Exploration Group.
- Family membership is open to two adults living at the same address and any number of named children under 18. Children attending any PDMHS event or venue must be accompanied by one or both of those adults.
- Joint membership is open to two adults living at the same address.
- Renewals are due on 1 Sept each year regardless of any different Account Expiry date on file (and which is shown in your on-line account profile).